How are we dealing with the current Coronavirus pandemic? What you can expect from a visit to Eve & Co Hairdressers
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and safe space for every guest, therefore the health and safety of our guests and staff is of the highest importance. So how are we dealing with the current Coronavirus pandemic? What you can expect from a visit to Eve & Co Hairdressers.
- On arrival, please wait at the front of the salon until we can direct you to our hand wash facilities and a freshly sanitised station
- All high touch areas, basins and tools sanitised between each guest
- We practice safe social distancing in salon and have therefore changed our rosters to limit the number of guests and staff at any time
- Hand wash and hand sanitiser available for your use throughout your visit
- Single use cups for all refreshments
- Clean capes, towels and gloves for every guest- we never reuse!
- Huggers please refrain! No hugs or handshakes please
- Please BYO entertainment, no magazines provided
We also ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, tiredness, dry cough or difficulty breathing, you have been in contact with any suspected Coronavirus cases in the last 14 days or are currently required to be on self isolation please contact us to reschedule your appointment. You can rest assured that every guest visiting Eve & Co will be asked to confirm this before their visit, keeping us all safe and healthy.
These are just some of the ways we are keeping Eve & Co a safe and relaxing retreat from the outside world. If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please contact a friendly member of our team on 07 3854 0222